Friday, January 18, 2013

Long Weekend: Take 1

Oh how I love long weekends! And it's only just begun...

Last night (Thursday) I had my monthly prayer time with the pastor's wives at Providence (love, love, love this time every month!). So Ryan got to hang out with Hailey and put her to bed. This is what I saw from the night...


 We also got our first snow! Hailey got to go out in it for about 3 minutes this morning...Just long enough to say that she had been out in snow.

Don't you just love her hat?

And another wonderful thing about the first half of our weekend is that we got to meet Brayden! One of my best friends Jodi had him almost two weeks ago and we finally got to meet him! We got to bring them dinner and love on them for a little while.

Hailey checking him out
He's so tiny!
Isn't he adorable?!
We were going to meet up with some other friends for dinner at their house, but their little boy got sick so we steered clear of the germs and went to eat at Smithfield's BBQ instead. Hailey did great and had fun feeding herself! (diced veggies and chicken nuggets)

What a big girl
I think what I love most about this weekend is that it's only half over...I wonder what else we can get into before it's over...


No comments:

Post a Comment