Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Caswell- Part 2

So I left on with Saturday night... Sunday morning a certain someone woke up a little too early for my liking. I guess she was just excited to give me a birthday kiss. Ha! So she got to have breakfast in bed with Daddy. Don't be fooled; I didn't get to go back to bed, I got a nice shower instead.



Even if she does wake up early, she sure is cute!


Walking with Poppi on the way to breakfast.


She had a ball with these two packs of tissues that morning in the cafeteria at breakfast. She slid them on the floor, clapped them together, put them on different tables and just carried them around. It's the little things... I might have to start giving her rags to mop the floor with ;)


Ryan's mom and dad got me a birthday cake and ice cream that afternoon. We all ate some after beach time for Ryan and I and a nap for Hailey. She loved it of course. But I can't blame her; it was yummy!


That night we had BBQ on the lawn outside. It was so fun, minus the tiny little biting gnats and swooping sea gulls trying to get everyone's food. Hailey walked around and layed down on anyone's blanket she could find and said "night, night". Hilarious! Then she decided to sit / stand in other people's chairs. That girl is not shy!
mooching off of Daddy's plate
sitting in Olivia's chair (one of the other Life Class teacher's kids)

Then my not-shy little one decided to interrupt a game of corn hole. And wasn't too happy when I removed her.


We came back home on Monday. Hailey did a little better in the car than on the way down. The fun part for me was getting to stop and have lunch with our leadership council. We ate at a place called Elijah's in Wilmington. So good! While we were waiting on our food Hailey and I decided to walk out on the board walk by the river.
We looked at the fish


and smelled lots of flowers.


Here is sweet girl trying to entertain herself in the car with Mommy's sunglasses. She would point and say "gasses" (glasses) and then see herself in them and say "Hannah!" (Hailey). So cute!


We got home and my little helper decided to help me unpack, and by help I mean sit in an empty suitcase and eat frozen peas. I love her!

We had an awesome weekend at the Singles Beach Retreat. Looking forward to next year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment