Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Growing Up

It's been crazy around here lately. I know I say that a lot but it really has. We've been going non-stop for the past 2 weeks with not much slow down in sight. I guess I need to learn to blog even in the busyness, huh?

Anyways, last week Hailey almost climbed out of her crib so this happened
I thought we were going to have some nighttime craziness on our hands but she has done SO well. We told her that she needed to stay in her bed until Mommy or Daddy came and got her and she has! When we put her down for a nap or at night she always says "stay Mommy Daddy get you." So big!

This one is just precious of her...

Hailey gave Abbie a ride in the walker one day while I was trying to make lunch. They both had a ball!

And she wanted to help me feed Abbie lunch. (Don't worry there was nothing on the spoon and I made sure she was super careful.) Abbie thought it was hilarious.




Sharing our muffin batter with Hippy

 
And Mickey had to help us with the laundry. Hailey loves to help me push the button to start the dryer and put the soap in the washer and this particular day she felt like Mickey needed to get in on the action too.

My little baby is getting so big and helpful. Her 2nd birthday is only a few weeks away! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment