Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Trying Week

It's been a trying week around here...just being honest. Hailey got sick Monday night and Tuesday night throwing up (while Ryan was out of town mind you) Then I got it right before he got home on Wednesday night, and today he came down with it. There's been lots of laundry, lysol and cuddling going on. The cuddling I love, laundry and lysol not so much.

But even in the midst of the sickness there have been a few sweet moments to remember:

Yesterday Hailey and Abbie were playing in her playroom and all of a sudden Hailey gets a book and says "Read Aps. (That's what she calls Abbie, her own little nickname) Look Aps. God made colors." It absolutely melted my heart!
See the laundry basket in the background... ;)
Ryan brought Hailey back some maracas from the Dominican Republic, which she LOVES and is constantly shaking. It's precious. But what was really sweet was that his sister's coworkers sent a shirt home for Hailey (and a magnet for me and Ryan). Hailey tried it on today and wouldn't take it off. See her cheesy smile?!





Today Hailey and I had to run to a friend's house, who we were supposed to have dinner with tonight with a group of people. Well I had already bought the salsa and didn't really need it sitting in my house so we ran it over. This was the sweetness in my backseat
Don't you love the upside down sunglasses?! She wears them like that every.single.time. After we ran our errands we made a quick stop at the park so as to not completely miss this amazing weather we're having.



Even in the trying times I love how God gives us sweet moments to remember. But here's to hoping this next week bring wellness to our home. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment