Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekend at Grams and Das'

Since Ryan was out of town in the warm, sunny Dominican, Hailey and I went to Charlotte! We waited until noon on Friday to make sure the ice was melted and the roads were safe and we were off! I only have a few random pictures from the weekend because we were super busy. We made some things for Hailey's 2nd Birthday party and I learned how to make ruffle pants for Hailey. Here's what I've got:

We went to Old Navy and Hailey was obsessed with this dog mannequin. Like wouldn't leave it obsessed... had to pick her up and carry her away obsessed...had to give the dog a kiss goodbye obsessed...

One night I was getting Hailey ready for her bath and she started running around saying "Nakey baby come here"...when did she start to look like a little girl instead of my baby?



How to keep Hailey and Tucker contained outside...put them in the back of Das' truck. Just kidding. But they had a blast back there for like 15 minutes!





Hailey loved playing in the cabinet under the TV. She would hide toys in them, play peek a boo, and try to crawl in them

Das took Hailey on an escalator ride, or two, before we left church on Sunday. Hailey was so excited. She was waving the whole way down. It's the little things.

Monday before we left to come back to Raleigh I got Hailey dressed but she kept saying her sock was "hurting you". So I took it off to see if anything was inside it and she wouldn't let me put it back on! She rocked one sock for most of the morning.


We had a great weekend in Charlotte! I am so thankful we live close enough to family to make a weekend trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment