Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas in Charlotte

Each year on Christmas Eve we go to Christmas Eve service with my family. It is fun to see how this changes each year with the kids. This year Hailey actually knew some of the Christmas carols we sang, held her own candle and wanted to sit with her cousins instead of Mommy. 

I love the tradition of going to this service because I feel like it really sets my heart in the right place before all of the craziness begins. 

After service we go to Ryan's parents house to do dinner and gifts with his extended family. This year Hailey and Maddox (Ryan's cousin's little boy) were two peas in a pod and played so well together. 

I tried to get a cute Christmas Eve picture of the kids before bed but...
Christmas morning we went to my parents house first. The kids had fun opening gifts and then just playing together. 
Hailey got all things Paw Patrol and Reece got some cute new toys. 


Reece trying to check out Das' presents. 
Hailey made ornaments for everyone for Christmas. She was so excited to have them open them up 
I love these cousins! I hate that we were missing Caleb 
Around lunch time we headed back to Ryan's parents' house for round two. The kids had a blast again. 
Hailey in a mountain of presents
Reece finally had fun with the present opening...on the last gift
He loved his new ride-on toy!
Hailey got some awesome new toys and crafty things I can't wait to get into! 
After a fun, exciting and yet long Christmas Day we were all exhausted. But we needed to rest because we were leaving for Tennessee in the morning!...

No comments:

Post a Comment