Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thanksgiving

We traveled to Charlotte on Tuesday of the week of thanksgiving. We wanted to spend time with my parents before they headed to Atlanta to be with my sister for the holiday. Can you tell two little people were excited?! 

Tuesday night we had a little "pre thanksgiving" dinner with my other sister, brother in law, nephews and parents. 
The kids had a blast running and playing after dinner. I love that Hailey loves playing with her cousins. 

Wednesday morning Das took Hailey for donuts as is their tradition. She was super excited for her pink frosting and sprinkles. 

I tried to take a few pics of the kids for our Christmas card but it didn't quite work. Ha!



Wednesday we headed to Ryan's parents' house. Hailey got to spend lots of time with her Mimi and Bobo (the dog)
Ryan and I got to go on a date Wednesday night! We actually went to see a movie. I can't even remember the last movie I've seen in a theatre. How sad...

Thanksgiving day we just hung out at the house, watched the Macy's thanksgiving day parade, and played. Hailey got to make some cookies for our dinner. 
Reece had fun exploring Mimi's house. 

Before we went over to his aunt and uncle's house for dinner I tried to get a cute picture of the kids in their turkey shirts. 

We even tried for a family pic! There was lots of craziness going on behind the camera for these and it may have included a harmonica. 
We had a great dinner with Ryan's extended family. It was fun to catch up with everyone. 
We headed back to Raleigh on Friday. The whole way home Hailey was begging to decorate the Christmas tree! We had a wonderful thanksgiving but on to Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment