Friday, December 18, 2015

December Catch-up

A few random pictures from our month so far:
Hailey and I had a "girls day" one Friday. We did s little Christmas shopping and got our hair cut. I love getting to spend one-on-one time with my girl! We went to bed,bath and beyond to pick something up and she saw these massage chairs and asked what they were of course she wanted to try them out...she just giggled the whole time. Sweetness 
Reece testing out Hailey's microphone
One Sunday morning I was taking a picture of the kids and Hailey said, "now you get in the picture mommy"
Silly girl in her reindeer antlers
Reece's new favorite pastime: getting into EVERYTHING

Family movie night. This eating arrangement actually worked out better than I anticipated 
We are having a blast preparing for Chrisymas! I can't believe it's almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment