Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hilton Head Island- Part 2- Picture Night

One night before we went to dinner we tried to get a bunch of cute pictures...Here's how they turned out!

I LOVE this picture of her!
Hailey and Cailin
Another one of Hailey's favorite things to do...
LOVE this one too!
 An attempt at family pictures after dinner one night.

She wanted us to smell the flower she picked

proudly showing off her flower

Hailey wasn't all that interested in our Japanese Steakhouse dinner. I really thought she would like watching the food being cooked, especially with how into cooking she's been lately. But not so much...


Another night we went out for ice cream. Hailey was much more interested in playing with the balloons and running around outside than she was in eating ice cream. Didn't expect that one either!



One night Ryan and I got to go on a date! He surprised me and we went on a sunset dinner cruise around the island and got to see fireworks from the boat. It was so wonderful!








While we were cruising, Hailey stayed with Grams and Das and this is what I saw

Love her!
And just because she's cute I can't leave this out.

There are no words for this cuteness
I know there have been a TON of pictures so far, but our beach vacation was only half over. Next up, Holden Beach with the Epleys!

No comments:

Post a Comment