Wednesday, July 10, 2013

House Update: New Curtains

This past weekend my parents came to Raleigh to help us make new curtains for the kitchen, our bedroom and Hailey's bedroom. It was a full Saturday of building and covering boards, but they turned out great! They got here around 10:00 and Dad and Ryan got right to work building the window boxes that we were going to cover with fabric for each window.


Ryan definitely didn't sit and watch all of the time. I just happened to take a picture when he was learning to use a certain tool.
After the guys built the boxes we had to cover them.

What a cute, curious little helper we had...

Here are the finished windows!

Kitchen:



Hailey' room: I love that now there's some of her bedding pattern in the room, even though we had to take the bumpers out of her bed. I still love this fabric.




 Our bedroom:


Don't worry. We'll get matching night stands eventually...
 Our bathroom:

A few weekends ago my Mom came up and we made new curtains for the front door. The old ones were disgusting and dingy and dirty.


It was a crazy busy Saturday, but I love how the curtains turned out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori! I LOVE that fabric in Hailey's room and your kitchen! So gorgeous! I am looking forward to getting to know you better in LAMBS! :)

    Lifeisgoodasabrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete