Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Rest of the Weekend

In my last post, I mentioned that my parents came up to Raleigh to help us make curtains for our house. That was Saturday...Sunday we went to church because Ryan was preaching in our main service. He did awesome!
Here are a few pics of Hailey and my parents before church. She's wearing a dress that they bought for her in Italy last year.




Some tickle time with "Das"

and some fun playing in a box while we were working on curtains.


After church on Sunday Hailey and I rode back to Charlotte with my parents because Ryan had a pastor's retreat for the first part of the week.  Here are a few pictures of our time with them.

"Cooking" in the pantry. She did this a lot. Their pantry is a lot more interesting than ours



Early morning fun with the bus. Hailey didn't sleep well at all while we were gone. She's cutting another tooth.


I really wanted Hailey to play in the pool while we were there to help her get ready for the next two weeks at the beach. She wasn't scared of it at all the first day. She even lost her balance on one of the steps and her face got in the water and she didn't even care.








We played in the pool Monday too (her 16 month birthday). She was a little more hesitant and didn't really want to wear her life jacket or puddle jumper. She wanted to be in this float or on a raft with me instead.
 



That night Julie brought Tucker and Mack over to play. I only took one picture of Hailey and Tucker on the couch. She was wanting to play around and Tucker wanted nothing to do with it. He was happy watching TV and didn't want Hailey to bother him. She had no idea! Poor Tucker.


Tuesday we visited Mimi and Poppi and Ryan's mom drove Hailey and I back to Raleigh and spent the night. Hailey was in heaven with her Mimi. She didn't want me at all until bedtime. It was kind of nice to be able to unpack and get laundry done and know that Hailey was loving spending time with Mimi. It was such a blessing! This morning we all went to the park and this is the only picture I took.

Hailey and Mimi playing the drums


Now, Hailey is napping, Ryan's mom is headed back to Charlotte and Ryan is on the way back from the pastor's retreat...I have to start packing for two weeks at the beach! I'm so looking forward to more time with our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment