Saturday, August 3, 2013

"Friends"

I've mentioned several times on here about "Bear", Hailey's lovey that she can't sleep without. Well lately "Bear" has turned into "Hippy" (a hippo),  "Baa Baa" (a sheep), Elmo, Cookie, and George (a stuffed monkey). She wants them all when she goes to bed and plays with all of them during the day.

A few mornings ago, I went to get Hailey out of bed because she had woken up and she wanted to take all of her friends downstairs with her. I was holding one baby and about 6 stuffed animals on my way down the stairs. We sat down on the couch to watch Praise Baby by request and Hailey saw a few more friends in the floor that she wanted to join us. I couldn't fit them all in the picture but this is what I got.






We had: Bear, Hippy, Baa Baa, 2 Cookie Monsters, 2 Elmos, and 2 babies. Talk about a full lap!

No comments:

Post a Comment