Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Growing Up

Hailey amazes me everyday with what she remembers and can do. She is talking SO much and can carry on  a basic conversation with you now. It's incredible!

We were playing in her baby pool the other day and she said, "Dinner. Cook." So I asked, "What are you making for dinner?" Without missing a beat she said "Pancakes." I think that was a hint...


We went to the playground at the church last week as we were running some errands and there was a bee flying near us. Hailey stopped several times and said "Bee. Fly away." She also kept calling this little play set her "porch".

Yesterday morning I picked Hailey up from the nursery after church and she looked at me and said, "Book. Jesus." The nursery worked looked a little surprised and said "Yes we did read a book about Jesus." I am so thankful for a church that teaches my baby about Jesus at an early age. It makes me so happy to know that she is listening and remembers what is being said.


I'm able to keep Hailey awake in the car now by talking to her most days. On the way to church yesterday she went through all of the family that we had seen in Charlotte and made some comment about what she remembered them doing. "Mimi. Pool." "PawPaw. Maggie. Ball."  Then she was having fun putting her feet on the door and saying "Door. Feet. Silly." Her mind is always working!

No comments:

Post a Comment