Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fun Times this Week

We haven't done much this week. We've been recovering from the weekend and catching up on laundry and house work. But of course a few cute things have happened that I have to document...

Hailey is obsessed with this shirt of Ryan's. The front has the pig face and the back has his hiney. Every time he wears it Hailey says "pig!" and when he turns around says "hiney!".  She opens his drawer and tries to find it for him to wear. It's just cute. So yesterday I was holding laundry and she found it and started hugging it and putting it around her neck like a scarf. I put it on her and she had the best time in it. She wore it for like 30 minutes!


Hailey is such a good helper with Abbie (the baby that I keep during the day). This is her entertaining Abbie during tummy time. She is playing peek-a-boo through the door of her play house.



Yesterday I took out the bumbo for Abbie. I think Hailey liked it better than she did. She kept looking at me and saying "too big?" because when she first tried to sit in the bouncy seat I told her she was too big. Her memory is incredible.
 
 
Poor girl was so sleepy in the morning she fell asleep on my lap when I was talking on the phone to a friend. I tried to wake her up and then sat her on the floor and she laid down and went back to sleep.


Hailey was watching Elmo and say Ryan's blanket that he uses on the couch and said "Blanket. Daddy's. Hailey." She is really starting to put words together to get her point across. Notice the Abby Cadabby doll she has. We are really racking up the Sesame Street dolls and she loves and plays with them all.


We went over to a friend's house for a play date today. Hailey had a blast playing with someone else's toys. She loved putting baby dolls and stuffed animals down the slide.


And playing with Clara's dishes and little table in the play kitchen. Those are on the to-get list for Hailey soon. She kept saying "dinner". All meals are dinner right now. It's kind of cute. And she loves to wash the dishes in her play kitchen too.


She LOVED Clara's purse. She picked it up, put it on her shoulder and said "home". She walked around with it for a long time. That is going on the Christmas list too.


Okay, maybe that was more than I thought to write about. I guess we did more than I thought!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment