Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Just Another Monday

Before I share my pictures from Monday I need to share this one from church on Sunday night. Our church had "Celebration Sunday" this week to celebrate all that God has done in our church this past year. It was amazing to hear and see stories of how people have listened to God's call and followed it. Although there were lots of amazing stories to hear, all Hailey cared about this week were the balloons...They were every where! And we had to stop and touch every. single. one. (I'm not exaggerating.)

pointing at the balloons out the window Sunday morning
playing with the balloons after service Sunday night
Well our friend Andrew gave us a handful of balloons to take home so Hailey could play with them. Ryan blew one up before he left for work Monday morning and Hailey had a ball with it!


She even drove it around the house in her shopping cart!


And in case you were wondering, this also happens at our house on a daily basis, sometimes several times a day. I wasn't kidding when I said she loves to hide.


Just another Monday around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment