Saturday, June 22, 2013

Busy Week

This week was Super Summer Adventure (or VBS) at our church! I volunteered to help with the 5 year olds and we had a blast! It was quite crazy at times but I loved it!
Because of that, I don't have quite as many pictures as normal but here are a few from our week.

Here is Hailey playing with a balloon she found in my VBS classroom. She loved it and wouldn't let go of it. You can also see the baby she found in there. It had it's own paci which she thought was the coolest thing ever. I think I'm going to have to find her a baby doll with a paci. She is TOTALLY into babies now. In fact, that's how I can get her to go into the nursery on Sundays. I tell her there are babies to play with and she goes right in. :) Sneaky Mommy.


Hailey enjoying one of her favorite pastimes...pulling all of the clothes out of her drawers. We're learning how to put them back too!


Reading a book while Mommy got ready for VBS one morning. Doesn't she look so sweet?!


Long hair after her bath one night.


Hailey's first craft from her week at Super Summer Adventure. I am so thankful for the ladies that loved on her all week while I loved on the 5 year olds!


This morning (Saturday) Ryan was outside mowing the grass and Hailey was yelling to go outside with him. So we went outside and she watched for him for a little while. Ryan got out her play lawn mower and she followed him around the yard with the play gas can. Then Ryan, being the amazing Daddy that he is, carried her around the yard with him while he finished. She loved it!

Today we took Hailey to the park and took her down the big slide for the first time. I think her face says it all!






Hopefully, I'll get back to blogging more next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment