Thursday, June 27, 2013

The First Part of Our Week

So I totally made up for the not-so-many-pictures problem of last week...Sorry if you get bored...Ha!

We have gone to the park almost everyday this week. It has been pleasant in the mornings and Hailey just loves to play outside. She is starting to interact with other kids more at the park too. She will tell absolutely anybody "Hi" and jabbers a million miles a minute while we're there about everything. I've had two different people tell me this week that she talks a lot for a 15 month old. I love it!

She is now into "cooking". If Hailey finds anything that resembles a bowl and spoon she will "cook".

"Cook. Cook"
This gate occupied her for a good ten minutes at the park. She just opened and closed it a million times. She would go back and forth between saying "open" and "close" as she did it, and then "hi" and "See ya". Occasionally I would hear "push" and "pull" too. Her vocabulary amazes me everyday.




Tuesday Hailey wasn't feeling too hot. She was having some tummy issues. I think it was because of a new vitamin that I gave her. When I stopped giving it to her, the tummy problems cleared up... Anyways, we had to run to Target for some Pedialyte. While we were there, Hailey laid her head down on the cart and said "night night". And this was after a 2 and a half hour nap! Poor baby.


That evening she was returning to her normal self so Ryan took her outside to play in the yard. I came out a few minutes later and see them playing with Ryan's golf clubs! Hailey was having a ball!

"Daddy gives me the coolest stuff to play with"


Then I had the cutest little helper deliver my mail.


We've been eating a lot of popsicles this week too. I think this might be Hailey's favorite thing about summer.






This is a random picture from the weekend. But it's too funny not to share. Hailey brought Ryan a book and said "read" then sat on him like this! Ha!


See?! I told you I took a lot of pictures this week...and this is only half. Next up, Grams came to visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment