Monday, June 3, 2013

Relaxing Weekend

For the first weekend in over a month, we didn't have anything to do! May has been so crazy for us, wonderful, but crazy...We enjoyed lots of family time this weekend.

 These pictures are from earlier in the week, but I had to show how big my girl is getting. She is loving going to the park in our neighborhood. We go a few times a week and she now goes down the slide by herself, can climb the equipment by herself for the most part and loves to swing.


She's figured out how to make these two things rock when she's on them too!




And she loves to play in her car. She just found the steering wheel this week. Now she turns it and pretends she's driving.

Anyways....So Friday morning we went strawberry picking (see previous post) and just enjoyed some sweet family time with nowhere to go and nothing we had to do. Hailey and Ryan grilled out hamburgers and we played outside a lot. We went on a little walk after dinner too.


Saturday morning we, meaning Ryan while Hailey and I watched, washed my car. I thought Hailey would love the water and bubbles, she's ALL about bubbles these days, but she didn't really care. I couldn't even get her to put her sponge in the bucket. Oh well...





 When we came inside, I went upstairs to take a shower and then I saw this...melts my heart!


Daddy took us to ice cream after Hailey's nap!



Saturday night we enjoyed another quiet night at home...Just the weekend we needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment