Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Highlights From our Trip to Charlotte

Last Wednesday Hailey and I traveled to Charlotte for a few days. We were going for my best friend's baby shower on Saturday and decided to make it a little longer trip so we could swim in Grams' pool. Well of course it rained on and off everyday except Sunday so we didn't get to swim. Oh well... Anyways here are a few picture highlights from our trip.

Hailey giving Elmo a hug and "pat" when she woke up from her nap on the way there.

 
Mom and I decided we were going to make Hailey a dress so we went to the fabric store to buy fabric. Hailey decided she wanted to unload the shelves instead.


Giving "Map" a kiss. She was absolutely obsessed with him while we were there. She asked for him every morning.

"Das" (my dad) gave her some raspberry ice cream. I think the picture speaks for itself. She loved it!


Visiting Mimi and Beau (and Poppi)


Mimi let Hailey play her piano.

Hailey and Tucker playing with his train table. They had a love-hate relationship...well Tucker did at least. Hailey loved him. He didn't really care for the fact that she wanted all of his toys and his food.


Hailey's dress that Mom helped me make! It needs buttons and maybe a monogram on the front... But, it wasn't too hard. Maybe I can make one by myself after all...


The girls at Jackie's baby shower. I can't wait for baby Charley to get here!


Sweet girl on her 15 month birthday. I told her we were taking a picture to send to Daddy and look at the big smile that I got. She loves her daddy! It was so sweet when we got home. Ryan took her out of the car and she laid her head on his shoulder and just snuggled on him for several minutes.


My baby in church Sunday morning. She was fascinated by the lights and the screens.



We didn't make it in service too long. So we hung out in the lobby and said hi to everyone that walked by.


 I realized that I didn't take any pictures of Hailey with Julie, Mary Katherine or Justin...or really my parents either. Ahhh! One day I'll remember to take pictures of everything. Until then, you just get the highlights...

1 comment:

  1. Baby Charley is looking forward to meeting you, Hailey and Ryan! I know that she is going to love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete