Thursday, January 2, 2014

Brown Christmas and Traveling to Tennessee

So I only have like 3 pictures from our Christmas celebration with my parents and sister because my dad took a lot on his camera and I forgot to get them. Oh well. Here's what I have...


Hailey had a blast opening her stocking and loved the candy and jewelery most of all. Her favorite gift at their house would either have been her Minnie Mouse camera that my sister gave her or her Elmo shirt from my parents. As soon as she opened the Elmo shirt she said "wear it" and started taking off her Rudolph one. I had to bribe her later that afternoon to put the Rudolph one back on before we went to Ryan's parents house. Ha!

The day after Christmas we left for Tennessee to visit my extended family. It was a long car ride but Hailey did well. She was super excited when I let her drink from a juice box!


And before I get way into the pictures from Tennessee here is my silly girl putting on Granny's (my grandmother) glasses that she found. These pictures make me laugh every time!



Get ready for the onslaught on Tennessee pictures! We did lots of fun stuff while we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment