Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Monday Funday

Ryan had off from work on Monday so we made it a Funday! We went to Marbles in the morning. We hadn't been in over a month so Hailey loved it even more.


The water table area was her favorite this time. She kept asking to go back to it after we had gone to other areas.



Even Abbie got in on the fun!
We actually got her to put on the tutu this time. She is into dancing and twirling now. I thinking dance classes are in our future.

Ryan took her up on this equipment in one of the rooms so that she could go down the big slide. It wasn't a fast slide and I stood at the bottom just listening to her giggle all the way down. But the second time she did it a little girl was right behind her and all I could hear was Hailey saying "beep beep", which is what I say to her when I need her to move. It was funny.


 It was gorgeous outside Monday so after naptime we went outside. Hailey wanted to take Daniel Tiger and Miss Elaina on a stroller ride.
And we rounded out the afternoon with some video games ;) Just kidding. Ryan was playing with our neighbor and Hailey decided to join in.
I love fun days!




No comments:

Post a Comment