Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas in Raleigh

I'm way behind in posting about Christmas but we've been out of town for almost two weeks...so I get a pass right?!

Anyways, we had our Christmas celebration here in Raleigh the weekend before Christmas. My mom was in town and took Hailey to Charlotte with her for the weekend because Ryan and I had a wedding to go to here. So we celebrated early.

Hailey loved her Christmas presents. She was so cute! She opened her stocking and just wanted to play with what was inside it. She didn't even care that there were a few presents for her to open. I hope she's always that content. ;)

With her stocking we got Hailey a new stroller for her baby dolls and she was thrilled! She kept putting all of her "things" in it and just pushed it around the whole house.





 Hailey got a puzzle, some blankets and burp cloths for her baby dolls and dishes for her kitchen this year. She loved playing with the dishes for her kitchen! She made Mommy and Daddy breakfast. Precious!






I loved our little family Christmas celebration. But that was just the beginning...we still had 2 more weeks of celebrating to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment