Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Snow!

It's actually snowed here a few times in the last week. Just flurries and never sticking, but I have taken Hailey out every. time. just because I can

this was at like 6:15 in the morning

later that same day
trying to catch the snowflakes on her tongue

even Abbie got in on the fun!
 But last night it actually snowed and stuck! We took Hailey out when it started last night and she was so excited.
it was really coming down!

trying to catch the snowflakes on our tongues
It snowed for probably 3 or 4 hours and accumulated enough to play in this morning. We took Hailey out before Ryan left for work and she loved it. She kept saying "crunchy" as she walked through it.



And then Hailey was begging to go out again before lunch so I obliged. (We only stayed out about 15 minutes each time.) A lot of melted but she still had fun.

"Hooray!"
she wanted to shovel it
I know it wasn't much but that's fine with me. I'm afraid that might be the most snow we see this year. I'm glad Hailey got to experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment