Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sunday Pics

Ya'll know I love to take pictures of Hailey on Sundays all dressed up for church (well I like to take pictures of her anytime, really). This Sunday my parents were here and I had to get a picture of Hailey and her new best friend "Das" (my dad). Up until about 2 months ago Hailey didn't really know what to think of Das. She liked him and enjoyed playing with him but only if my mom or I was around. Well that all changed come Thanksgiving and Christmas when Das started getting her donuts and making her playhouses out of cardboard boxes.


They've been best friends ever since... This Sunday my mom got the cutest picture of them before church.

My parents went with us to church on Sunday but left after service to drive back to Charlotte. When I picked Hailey up at the nursery after church the first thing she asked for was Das. Precious!

Me and my girl before church
So after I pick Hailey up from the nursery every week we go back up to our Life Class classroom to see our friends and talk. Hailey is usually really tired and hungry by this point so she's not really the life of the party. Except for this week...she found this little storage closet and had a ball playing peek-a-boo with everyone. And yes she climbed up there by herself.




She wasn't too happy when Daddy had to take her out to go home...think she'll remember this closet this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment