Saturday, January 4, 2014

Makin' Dumplins'

One of my favorite meals is chicken and dumplins'...but only the way my Granny makes it. Every time we go to Tennessee Granny coaches me and I make dumplins for everyone. She's given me the recipe and I've made them at home before but they never seem to be as good as when I make them in her house.

This time when I made dumplins at Granny's house I had a little helper, well really two little helpers, Hailey and my cousin Cailin. I started out working alone but both were so interested that I gave them a bowl of flour and spoon and eventually a little bit of dough.

First look at the flour. This looks interesting...

"Feels good Mommy."
They got a little messy,
but had a lot of fun!
 "Tastes good. Like it."

"Eat it Mommy."
Fun memories were made!
best I could get...


No comments:

Post a Comment