Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Festival 2013

Last night, Saturday, was our church's Fall Festival. Last year we didn't get to go because we were in Charlotte so this year we were even more excited.

Hailey was a strawberry! She was absolutely precious in her costume and did really well with keeping the hat on. I was pleasantly surprised. We tried to get a picture of her before leaving the house but she was having none of it. Stinker.

The first thing we did at the festival was the pony ride! We knew the line would get long so we hopped right in it.

I don't think Hailey really knew what was going to happen. She just kept saying "horse. nay, nay!" When it was her turn she didn't seem scared at all for Ryan to put her on the pony. She held on really well too. Ryan said the whole time she kept saying "Pony. Pony. Mommy. Pony. Mommy." because she wanted me to see her. How sweet!




As soon as she got off of the pony she wanted to ride again! But we went inside to play some games. Hailey didn't really get the concept of playing the games. She is only 19 months old. She wanted to pick out candy and follow the little boy who was dressed as Elmo. Ha!





She got a red tootsie pop first and didn't really care about getting more candy. She wouldn't let it go. I tried to get her to put it in her bag and carry it but she wanted none of it. I guess she thought I was taking it away. So she decided to plop herself down on the floor and eat candy instead.



We played out on the playground and had dinner too but I don't have any pictures of that. I did get this one before we left though:


I love my little family! We are so thankful that God brought us to Providence and look forward to many more Fall Festivals in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment