Friday, October 4, 2013

It's been forever...


Well, only a few weeks really but it feels like it's been forever since I've blogged. It's been crazy around here. We've been out of town on the weekends a lot, getting sick some and just super busy. I know I've missed a lot but I'm going to attempt to catch up.

But first, here are a few silly pics of Hailey from the other day. She decided that she needed to test out all of the baby equipment that we use everyday with Abbie. Silly girl!




Hailey loves Abbie (the baby that I watch during the day) and tries to "help" me do things for her now. She likes to help hold her bottle and burp her all the time. The other day I had just finished changing Abbie's diaper and Hailey walked over, took out a wipe and said "change" and started to "wipe" Abbie. Of course Abbie already had a new diaper and clothes on, but it was still sweet.


And then a few minutes later I see this...


Love my silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment