Sunday, October 13, 2013

Thankful

This morning Hailey and I were getting dressed for church and she wanted to look at her dress in the mirror.






She was looking at the girls doing flips that were smocked on it. Anyways, she was talking about the girls doing "flip flops" and all of a sudden she yelled "Cited! (Excited)." I said, "why are you excited?" She said "Church. Class." She was excited to go to church and into her class to play with her friends and learn about Jesus.

excuse the background. I couldn't miss this moment.
It made my heart so happy to know that she was excited to go to church. I'm thankful for a church that cares about the little ones and takes care of them so well.

On the way to church after this Hailey and I were talking and she said, "Mommy. Church. Jesus." I said, "That's right baby. Mommy's going to learn about Jesus." She said, "Haney. (Hailey) Jesus." I was so happy to tell her that yes, she would learn about Jesus too.

I am thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment