Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I Can't Look Away for a Second!

Yesterday on the way home from Bible Study we stopped by McDonalds and got some french fries to help keep a very sleep Hailey awake on the way home ;) She ate a lot in the car and when we got home I carried her and the bag inside and put them down then walked back to the garage to carry Abbie inside. When I walked back in this is what I saw...



Hailey had gotten the rest of the fries out of the bag and was chowing down! (Don't worry, I did give her something else a little more healthy to finish her lunch.)

Today we were playing in the playroom. I was talking to Abbie on the floor and look over at Hailey who was sitting on her car to see this:


Little stinker had stood up on her car and was putting things in the microwave. I guess it was just a matter of time before she figured that one out...


No comments:

Post a Comment