Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Learning Tower

For Christmas, which is still over 2 months away, my sister got Hailey a Learning Tower. Mary Katherine said she couldn't wait any longer to send it to her because she was so excited about it. ;)
Basically it's a chair/tower that Hailey can stand on and help me cook, do projects and just be at my level while I'm working in the kitchen. She loves it! It's like it has given her a whole new perspective that there are things up high that she can reach and do.

The first time we used the Learning Tower I was making vegetable soup in the crock pot. Hailey helped me dump the vegetables into the crock pot and then I cut up the already cooked beef and let her put it in piece by piece. She thought she was hot stuff!








I moved the tower over by the back door just to get it out of the walkway in the kitchen and Hailey climbed right up on it and started looking out the window for "jumpy" squirrels and just commenting on what she saw.





This morning I was cleaning up breakfast and again Hailey climbed right up and started playing with her Tigger and Eeyore toys and this cooler. She played for like 20 minutes! It was awesome and really allowed me to get a lot done in the kitchen when normally she at my feet or grabbing my hand to "go" play in the playroom.


It has been so much fun already and we haven't even had it more than a week! Thanks Mary Katherine for our fun toy! We love it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment