Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fun at Grams and Das' house

This weekend we traveled to Charlotte for Ryan's sister's wedding. We were supposed to leave on Thursday night but Ryan had a fierce stomach bug so we ended up leaving on Friday afternoon instead. We were planning for Hailey to take her nap in the car on the way there but little stinker stayed away the whole way. At one point she rode like this for a while.

silly girl
 When we got there Hailey had drank so much juice in the car to try and keep herself awake that her diaper was huge and I had to wash her pants. So she had a little snack in just her diaper.

making herself right at home
Then she wanted Julie to read to her. I love that she know remembers people and immediately goes to them, even if she hasn't seen them in a while.






My Mom was on a Sunday School retreat this weekend so Hailey got lots of playtime with Das. She loved how he flipped her over on the couch. Can you see that huge upside-down smile?!


He also let her bounce on the cover of the pool. She thought that was fun!







She got in plenty of climbing too. I walked out of the bonus room for a minute to tell my Dad something and when I came back this is what I saw. Monkey!





And my ever-inquisitive child figured out how to unlock and open the doors. Yes, I said unlock. Good thing they have dead bolts too...





Even though we only got to hang out for one day we had a blast. Next we were on to the real reason for our trip, Kristin's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment