Sunday, October 13, 2013

Kristin's Wedding

On Saturday Ryan's sister, Kristin, got married. She lives in the Dominican Republic so we were extra excited for the wedding and to see her. I didn't get to take any pictures of the wedding because I ended up in the garden looking at flowers for most of it but it was beautiful. It was outside at a beautiful old house.

As soon as we got there, Hailey ran to see Mimi and didn't want to let her out of her sight. She kept taking her by the finger and saying "Go." She just wanted to hang out with her Mimi. She even sat on her lap and fed her cheese-its for part of the ceremony. Mimi was very gracious and even though she was super busy with wedding things, still made time for Hailey.

"Go"


Hailey followed this cat around all afternoon. She terrorized the poor thing who just kept running away from her. But Hailey would get so excited she would yell "Kinny. (kitty) Meow!" and run after it.






It's sad that I didn't even get a picture of Hailey, or us, with the bride and groom. I'm telling you, I was constantly on the move keeping up with Hailey wanting to find the kitty, or see the flowers or the toy ducks in the water. I actually have blisters on my feet because I didn't make the best shoe choice either...

Anyways, one last picture. It's not a good one, but it is of my two favorite people. They were dancing to the father-daughter dance. I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment