Friday, October 4, 2013

Weekend in Charlotte- Part 2

Sunday morning we went to church with my mom and dad. It was so good to see so many of our old friends and for them to see Hailey!

Getting ready...

still attached to Grams

On the way to church Hailey was making Bear clap for "If You're Happy and You Know It". She was also very tired, can you tell?







Mom took Hailey to the nursery during service because let's face it, my 18 month old can't sit still. She said Hailey had a blast playing with all of the boys in the class. She was the only girl! It was so sweet to see pictures of what she did since I usually don't know.


Making a picture. She loved the stickers!
"bouncing" said Hailey, who saw the picture later on my phone
And of course she found the babies!
After church Hailey and Das played in the garage while we got everything loaded up. I'm not sure who had more fun with this one. :)





Even though it was a quick trip, it was tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment